Pledge to Prevent Evil from Jinns and Satan









Of course, here are 100 vows to prevent the evil of jinns and devils:


1. I vow to always stick to my religious teachings to protect myself from jinn and devil interference.

2. I am committed not to deceive or invite the presence of genies or demons in any way.

3. I am determined to maintain the purity of my mind and heart so as not to be influenced by the disturbances of jinn or demons.

4. I promise to always pray and ask God for protection from the interference of ethereal beings.

5. I will stay away from all forms of practices or rituals that can trigger the presence of jinn or demons.

6. I will avoid places that are considered the nests of jinns or devils.

7. I will try to always be in a clean and bright environment to avoid the presence of jinn or demons.

8. I will not engage in conversations or activities that involve belief in jinn or demons.

9. I will always treat all beings with respect and not try to summon or provoke jinn or demons.

10. I will avoid watching or reading things related to the occult or supernatural powers that could invite the presence of genies or demons.

11. I will always remind myself of the power of God and the power of faith in facing the disturbances of jinn or satan.

12. I am committed not to engage in practices that are contrary to the teachings of my religion and can open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

13. I will always try to strengthen my faith and obedience to God as a form of protection from the evil of the jinn or the devil.

14. I will strengthen my relationships with family and friends who have the same beliefs to support each other in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

15. I will try to always act well and correctly so as not to give jinn or demons the opportunity to harm or disturb me.

16. I will avoid practices that are considered an entry point for the presence of jinn or demons, such as playing with a Ouija board or engaging in black magic trials.

17. I will always remind myself that goodness and truth will defeat the evil of jinn or satan.

18. I will not believe or spread stories about experiences with jinns or demons without considering the impact on other people.

19. I will avoid consuming alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs that can weaken my defense against disturbances from jinn or demons.

20. I will always ask God and His angels for help in protecting myself from all forms of interference from subtle beings.

21. I will try to understand the signs of the presence of jinn or demons and immediately seek help if I feel disturbed by these things.

22. I will avoid visiting places that are considered haunted or haunted to prevent disturbances from genies or demons.

23. I will always try to increase my knowledge and understanding of the teachings of my religion as a form of protection from jinn or satanic disturbances.

24. I will strengthen my faith and piety to God by doing worship regularly and consistently.

25. I will strengthen my relationship with my religious community to get support and guidance in dealing with jinn or satanic disturbances.

26. I will avoid following teachings or practices that conflict with my religious values ​​that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

27. I will always try to keep myself and my environment clean as a form of protection from disturbances from jinn or demons.

28. I will avoid associating with people who engage in religious practices considered deviant or extreme which could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

29. I will pay attention to behavioral or physical changes that could be signs of the presence of jinn or demons and seek help immediately if I experience this.

30. I will avoid spreading information or stories related to jinn or demons without clarity of truth which could cause fear or anxiety in other people.

31. I will always remind myself of the existence of Almighty God and his ability to protect me from all forms of interference from spirits.

32. I will try to always think positively and maintain emotional balance so as not to be susceptible to the negative influence of jinn or demons.

33. I will avoid listening to or spreading rumors about supernatural events whose truth cannot be justified and which can cause fear or anxiety in other people.

34. I will always pray and ask God for protection from all forms of jinn or devil interference that can interfere with my life.

35. I will always take care of my spiritual cleanliness by doing worship regularly and sticking to my religious teachings.

36. I will avoid taking actions that could harm myself or others which could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

38. I will strengthen my defense by reading holy verses and prayers of protection every day.

39. I will avoid engaging in practices that violate religious and moral norms that may provoke the presence of jinn or demons.

40. I will always maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of my residence to prevent disturbances from jinn or demons.

41. I will make sure not to keep objects or items related to supernatural practices in my home.

42. I will avoid believing or spreading false or mystical information that could trigger the presence of jinn or demons.

43. I will strengthen my ties with family and friends who have the same beliefs to support each other in facing the disturbances of jinn or demons.

44. I will avoid associating with individuals or groups that engage in religious practices that conflict with the teachings of my religion.

45. I will always try to maintain balance in my life so that I am not easily influenced by negative energy that can provoke the presence of jinns or demons.

46. ​​I will pay close attention to any unusual signs or feelings that may be indicative of the presence of jinn or demons.

47. I will avoid spreading unfounded information or scary stories that may cause fear or anxiety in other people.

48. I will always try to think and act wisely to avoid problems that could invite disturbances from genies or demons.

49. I will strengthen my spiritual defenses by doing zikr or meditation regularly to maintain the balance of energy within me.

50. I will avoid underestimating the power of jinn or demons and always be prepared to protect myself from all forms of interference by spirits.

51. I will always ask God for help and protection in every step I take to protect myself from jinn or devil interference.

52. I will avoid associating with individuals who have a bad reputation or engage in immoral activities that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

53. I will strengthen my self-defense by exercising and maintaining a healthy diet to maintain my physical and mental balance.

54. I will always try to increase my knowledge and understanding of ways to protect myself from jinn or satanic disturbances.

55. I will avoid spreading gossip or slander that can harm other people and open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

56. I will strengthen my self-defense by practicing relaxation and breathing techniques to reduce stress and tension that can trigger the presence of jinn or demons.

57. I will always respect holy places and avoid performing inappropriate actions in these places that could trigger the presence of jinn or demons.

58. I will strengthen my connection with nature and the environment around me to obtain positive energy that can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

59. I will avoid getting involved in conflicts or quarrels that can invite negative energy that can provoke the presence of jinn or demons.

60. I will always remind myself of the power of love and compassion in maintaining relationships with the people around me which can protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

61. I will strengthen my self-defense by recognizing and expressing my emotions healthily and not suppressing them which can reduce my vulnerability to the negative influence of jinn or demons.

62. I will avoid being in a condition of isolation or solitude for too long which could trigger feelings of fear or anxiety which could provoke the presence of genies or demons.

63. I will always keep myself clean and healthy to maintain the energy balance within me and protect me from disturbances from jinn or demons.

64. I will strengthen my bond with my pets as a source of happiness and positive strength that can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

65. I will avoid focusing too much on technology or social media which can disrupt the balance of my life and open the door to interference by genies or demons.

66. I will always try to hone my skills and talents as a form of self-development that can increase spiritual strength and protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

67. I will strengthen my self-defense by appreciating and practicing the values ​​of honesty, integrity and morality which can help in fighting the disturbances of jinn or satan.

68. I will avoid engaging in fraudulent or unfair actions that could harm others and open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

69. I will always maintain a balance between work and sufficient rest time to maintain my physical and mental health which can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

70. I will strengthen my ties with the universe and the spiritual realm as a source of strength and protection that can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

72. I will avoid spending too much time in consuming activities and neglecting time for reflection and contemplation which can open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

73. I will strengthen my relationship with God through prayer, worship and devotion which can provide protection and strength in facing the disturbances of jinn or satan.

74. I will avoid getting involved in too much competition or excessive ambition which can provoke negative energy and open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

75. I will always remind myself of the importance of being grateful for all the blessings given by God that can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

76. I will strengthen my self-defense by practicing an attitude of humility and forgiveness that can dispel negative energy and protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

77. I will avoid fixating too much on materialism and worldly desires which can cloud spiritual goals and open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

78. I will always try to be an exemplary person and inspire others with good actions that can provide protection from jinn or satanic disturbances.

79. I will strengthen my ties to spiritual life through practices such as meditation, yoga, or contemplation that can increase spiritual power and protect against harm from jinn or demons.

80. I will avoid spending too much time in negative thoughts and feelings such as envy, jealousy, or anger that can provoke the presence of jinn or demons.

81. I will always get used to being patient and persevering in the face of trials and tests that can help in fighting the interference of the jinn or the devil.

82. I will strengthen my self-defense by recognizing and appreciating my own strengths and developing a sense of self-confidence that can protect me from being disturbed by jinn or demons.

83. I will avoid engaging too much in the consumption of negative or fear-inducing content that could open the door to jinn or satanic interference.

84. I will always make it a habit to act wisely and with full consideration in every decision taken to prevent disturbances from jinn or satan.

85. I will strengthen my relationship with nature and other living creatures as part of an ecosystem that supports each other in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

86. I will avoid engaging in practices that are contrary to moral and ethical principles that may open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

87. I will always remind myself of the importance of maintaining balance between body, mind and soul to protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

88. I will strengthen my ties with my family and community as a source of support and protection that can help in fighting the disturbances of jinn or demons.

89. I will avoid getting too involved in destructive or detrimental activities that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

90. I will always try to hone and develop my talents and potential as a form of using positive energy that can protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

91. I will strengthen my self-defense by recognizing and overcoming fears or anxieties that may provoke the presence of jinn or demons.

92. I will avoid getting too involved in consumptive or unproductive activities that could open the door to disturbances from jinn or satan.

93. I will always make it a habit to maintain the cleanliness and health of myself and my surroundings as a form of respect for myself and the universe which can protect me from disturbances from jinn or demons.

94. I will strengthen my relationship with myself through reflection and introspection which can help in recognizing and overcoming weaknesses that can be exploited by jinn or satanic interference.

95. I will avoid fixating too much on the past or fantasizing about the future which can disrupt the balance of life and open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

96. I will always make it a habit to be grateful for every good or bad experience that can provide learning and spiritual growth that can protect me from jinn or demons.

97. I will strengthen my bond with God through sincere worship and devotion to obtain protection and strength in the face of jinn or devil interference.

98. I will avoid getting too involved in activities that ignore or forget God which could open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

99. I will always remind myself of the importance of maintaining a good relationship with God and His creatures as a form of protection from jinn or satanic disturbances.

100. I will strengthen my self-defense by maintaining a balance between the material and spiritual worlds and always prioritizing the values ​​of kindness and compassion which can help in fighting jinn or satanic disturbances.

101. I will avoid engaging in practices of magic, witchcraft, or black magic that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

102. I will always strengthen my faith in God and make Him the main source of strength and protection in the face of all forms of interference from subtle beings.

103. I will avoid expressing anger or hatred which can trigger negative energy and open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

104. I will strengthen my ties with family and friends who have the same beliefs to support each other and protect each other from jinn or satanic disturbances.

105. I will always get used to reading and memorizing holy verses and protective prayers to strengthen spiritual defenses and protect against jinn or devil interference.

106. I will avoid getting too involved in activities that arouse anger or hatred which could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

107. I will strengthen my self-defense by always maintaining physical, mental and emotional health as a form of respect for myself and God who can protect me from jinn or Satan.

108. I will always make it a habit to act with honesty and integrity in everything I do to maintain positive energy and protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

109. I will avoid getting too involved in activities that arouse anger or hatred which could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

110. I will strengthen my self-defense by developing an attitude of humility and forgiveness that can strengthen spiritual defenses and protect against disturbances from jinn or demons.

111. I will always remind myself of the goodness and love of God who is always there to provide protection and strength in facing the disturbances of jinn or satan.

112. I will avoid getting too involved in activities that are detrimental to myself or others that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

113. I will strengthen my ties with nature and the environment around me to obtain positive energy and protection from jinn or satanic disturbances.

114. I will always make it a habit to control my thoughts and emotions so that I am not easily influenced by negative energy which can open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

115. I will avoid getting involved in harmful or unhealthy relationships or interactions that could open the door to interference from jinn or demons.

116. I will strengthen my self-defense by maintaining a balance between time for work, rest and worship to maintain my physical, mental and spiritual health.

117. I will always get used to reading and understanding the teachings of my religion as a source of guidance and protection in the face of jinn or devil interference.

118. I will avoid engaging in deceptive or misleading practices that could open the door to interference by jinn or demons.

119. I will strengthen my bond with God through earnest prayer and worship to obtain protection and strength in the face of all forms of interference from subtle beings.

120. I will always remind myself of the existence of Almighty God who is always ready to provide protection and guidance in facing the disturbances of jinn or satan.

121. I will avoid getting too involved in activities that invite doubt or uncertainty which could open the door to interference from jinn or satan.

122. I will strengthen my defense by practicing patience and perseverance in the face of tests or trials that can protect against jinn or devil interference.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar