1. I pledge to God to stay away from all forms of evil and bad destiny.
2. I promise to God to always try to do good and avoid all actions that harm myself and others.
3. By the power of Allah, I swear to guard my heart and mind to avoid temptations that lead to evil.
4. I am committed to Allah to always act honestly, fairly and with integrity in all matters.
5. I pledge to God to stay away from all forms of fraud, manipulation, and cheating.
6. With taufiq and Allah's guidance, I swear to be a person who is beneficial to others and the environment.
7. I promise God to control my passions and desires so as not to fall into forbidden acts.
8. With Allah's permission, I will avoid bad company and choose friends who bring goodness to my life.
9. I swear to God to always try to increase faith and piety and maintain a good relationship with Him.
10. With God's will, I will stay away from all His prohibitions and follow His teachings in every step of my life.
11. I promise Allah not to engage in practices that are contrary to the teachings of the Islamic religion.
12. With His taufiq and guidance, I will guard my tongue so as not to say words that hurt or harm others.
13. I vow to Allah to always try to improve myself and improve the quality of my life in a sustainable manner.
14. With the strength of faith in God, I will protect my self-respect and not engage in shameful acts.
15. I swear to God to respect my parents and maintain a good relationship with my family and relatives.
16. I promise Allah not to use power or wealth for personal gain that harms other people.
17. With Allah's permission, I will take advantage of the time and opportunities He has given me to do good and achieve blessed success.
18. I pledge to God to always be grateful for all His blessings and not to complain in the face of life's trials.
19. With His taufiq and guidance, I will protect myself from feeling jealous and envious of other people's success or happiness.
20. I promise Allah to respect differences and respect the rights of others regardless of ethnic, religious or cultural differences.
21. With the strength of faith in Allah, I will face life's challenges with courage and fortitude that comes from belief in Him.
22. I swear to God to appreciate the environment and the universe and to take care of the sustainability of nature for the well-being of future generations.
23. With Allah's permission, I will fight for social justice and help those in need regardless of ethnicity, religion or social status.
24. I vow to Allah to always control my emotions and not be provoked by anger or hatred in the face of conflict.
25. With taufiq and His guidance, I will avoid behavior that damages the morals and integrity of myself and others.
26. I promise Allah to respect the rights of women, children and all vulnerable groups in society.
27. With the strength of faith in God, I will forgive the mistakes of others and not respond with hatred or revenge.
28. I swear to Allah not to be involved in acts of corruption or abuse of power in any form.
29. With God's permission, I will take care of the trust and responsibility given to me to the best of my ability.
30. I vow to Allah not to hurt His creatures, either physically or emotionally, and always try to be a person full of compassion.
31. With His taufiq and guidance, I will stay away from immoral acts and draw closer to Him with sincere obedience and worship.
32. I promise God to respect the values of truth and justice in all aspects of life.
33. With the strength of faith in God, I will treat all people with dignity and avoid discrimination or unfair treatment.
34. I swear to Allah not to engage in acts that damage the morality and integrity of society.
35. With Allah's permission, I will fight for peace and tolerance between religious communities and promote intercultural dialogue.
36. I pledge to God to always be humble and not be proud of all achievements or successes achieved.
37. With taufiq and His guidance, I will avoid behavior that harms myself and others, both physically and mentally.
38. I promise to God to appreciate family values and develop a harmonious and loving relationship.
39. With the strength of faith in God, I will fight for human rights and oppose all forms of oppression or injustice.
40. I swear to Allah not to be involved in actions that damage the environment or endanger the sustainability of the ecosystem.
41. With Allah's permission, I will be an example for future generations in maintaining goodness and noble values.
42. I vow to Allah to always value time and use every moment productively and usefully.
43. With His taufiq and guidance, I will stay away from the temptation of materialism and prioritize spiritual needs in my life.
44. I promise God not to be influenced by the hedonistic lifestyle and to choose the right and beneficial path.
45. With the strength of faith in Allah, I will maintain the purity of my body and avoid all forms of actions that damage human dignity.
46. I swear to God not to engage in gambling or practices that violate religious and moral principles.
47. With Allah's permission, I will maintain my commitment to my family and fulfill my obligations as a parent, child and family member.
48. I pledge to God to always be grateful for His blessings and appreciate every gift given in my life.
49. With His taufiq and guidance, I will keep my heart and mind clean from negative influences and unhelpful thoughts.
50. I promise Allah not to let egoism dominate me and always prioritize common interests over personal interests.
51. With the strength of faith in Allah, I will maintain trust and integrity in all relationships and social interactions.
52. I swear to God not to spread slander or create unnecessary conflict in society.
53. With Allah's permission, I will maintain my commitment to work and produce work that is beneficial to myself and others.
54. I vow to Allah not to let greed rule me and to always share my sustenance with those in need.
55. With His taufiq and guidance, I will maintain the balance between this world and the hereafter and not be too fixated on worldly pleasures.
56. I promise to God not to be involved in actions that lead to moral and social damage in society.
57. With the strength of faith in Allah, I will maintain good relations with my neighbors and contribute to building a harmonious community.
58. I swear to Allah not to get involved in mystical practices or shortcuts that are contrary to religious teachings.
59. With Allah's permission, I will maintain a healthy body and mind and stay away from all forms of abuse of illegal substances.
60. I pledge to God to always be a good example for children and the younger generation in living the right life.
61. With His taufiq and guidance, I will avoid behavior that leads to the breaking of social and fraternal relations.
62. I promise Allah not to be involved in actions that destroy the beauty of nature or disturb the balance of the ecosystem.
63. With the strength of faith in God, I will keep a sincere and humble heart in accepting all tests and trials.
64. I swear to God not to engage in acts that harm animals or cause suffering to living beings.
65. With Allah's permission, I will maintain good relationships with my colleagues and try to create a conducive work environment.
66. I pledge to God to always respect the rights of others in every aspect of social and economic life.
67. With His taufiq and guidance, I will maintain good relationships with fellow human beings regardless of differences in background.
68. I promise God not to get involved in actions that harm the country or threaten the sovereignty and security of the nation.
69. With the strength of faith in God, I will maintain loyalty in carrying out religious and national obligations.
70. I swear to Allah not to engage in acts that damage the morality and integrity of society.
71. With God's permission, I will maintain a good relationship with the universe and maintain the sustainability of the living environment.
72. I pledge to God to always respect human dignity and protect myself and others.
73. With His taufiq and guidance, I will maintain honesty in all actions and words.
74. I promise to God not to engage in actions that harm myself and others.
75. With the strength of faith in God, I will guard the truth in every action and decision-making.
76. I swear to Allah not to engage in actions that damage social relations and brotherhood.
77. With Allah's permission, I will keep my heart and mind pure from negative influences.
78. I vow to Allah to always try to be a person who is beneficial to others and the environment.
79. With His taufiq and guidance, I will avoid actions that cause loss for others.
80. I promise Allah not to harm His creatures, either physically or emotionally.
81. With the strength of faith in God, I will maintain safety and security in social interactions.
82. I swear to God not to get involved in actions that harm nature and the environment.
83. With God's permission, I will maintain justice in every social interaction and fight for human rights.
84. I vow to Allah to always respect differences of opinion and maintain harmony in various situations.
85. With His taufiq and guidance, I will choose the path of goodness and resist the temptation to do harmful deeds.
86. I promise to God not to engage in acts that violate religious and moral norms.
87. With the strength of faith in God, I will maintain a balance between rights and obligations in every aspect of life.
88. I swear to Allah not to engage in practices that are contrary to the values of truth and justice.
89. With God's permission, I will try to be a good example for others in living a life full of value and virtue.
90. I vow to Allah not to be lulled by worldly temptations and prioritize achieving eternal happiness in the afterlife.
91. With His taufiq and guidance, I will maintain physical and spiritual health so that I can worship well.
92. I promise Allah not to be influenced by material things and temporary worldly luxuries.
93. With the strength of faith in God, I will maintain sincerity in every charity and worship I do.
94. I swear to God not to spread slander or do injustice to fellow human beings.
95. With God's permission, I will appreciate each of His favors with gratitude and try to use them well.
96. I pledge to God to always be fair in every relationship and transaction I do.
97. With His taufiq and guidance, I will maintain honesty in all aspects of life, both in word and deed.
98. I promise Allah not to engage in behavior that damages the welfare and peace of society.
99. With the power of faith in Allah, I will control my desires and emotions so as not to harm myself or others.
100. I swear to God to keep my commitment to Him in every step and action I take, and make Him the main guide in my life.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar