Pledge to God to prevent the evil of demons, demons, and witchcraft









1. With the strength of God, I vow to reject the temptation of jinn, devil, devil, and magic.

2. I swear to God to protect myself from the tricks of evil supernatural beings.

3. With piety to God, I promise to avoid all forms of evil planned by the jinn and the devil.

4. I swear to always remember Allah in my every step, so that I am spared from their bad influence.

5. With confidence in God, I am determined to fight against all attempts at magic aimed at me.

6. I vow to always adhere firmly to the teachings of Islam as a defense against the evil of jinn, satan, and magic.

7. With God's help, I promise not to be influenced by the seductions and evil whispers of the jinn and the devil.

8. I am determined to strengthen my faith so that I am not vulnerable to the interference of subtle beings who want to lead me astray.

9. With the fear of God, I vow to stay away from all forms of witches and black practices.

10. I promise to take protection by reading the holy verses of the Quran every day, as a defense against the attacks of the jinn and the devil.

11. With the sincerity of my heart, I pledge to God to protect myself from all forms of evil temptation created by jinn and Satan.

12. I promise to always remember the name of God in everything I do, to avoid the interference of evil supernatural beings.

13. With full trust in God, I swear not to get involved in witchcraft or go to witch doctors who practice dark practices.

14. I vow to always strengthen my faith and piety in order to be a strong shield against all forms of jinn, satan, and witchcraft.

15. I promise not to give the jinn and the devil an opportunity to influence my mind, heart, and actions.

16. With God's help, I vow to reject all forms of jinn and devil appeals that want to lead me astray from the straight path.

17. I swear to protect myself from evil temptations given by supernatural beings by strengthening my relationship with God through worship and dhikr.

18. I promise not to follow passions and desires that can open the door for the entry of bad influences from jinn, satan, and magic.

19. Sincerely, I pledge to God to always seek His protection from the interference of subtle beings who want to tempt and mislead.

20. I swear to always ask God for help in facing all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, satan, and magic.

21. I vow to distance myself from all forms of religious deviation and practices that are contrary to the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the entry of evil jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

22. With firm conviction, I am determined not to be tempted by false promises and tricks of jinns, devils, and followers of magic.

23. I promise to always seek refuge in Allah by reading the verses of protection (Mu'awwidzatain) every time I feel threatened by the presence of jinn, Satan, or magic.

24. By strengthening my spiritual relationship with God, I vow to protect myself from the negative influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

25. I swear not to ask for help from jinns, devils, or shaman in overcoming problems, because I believe only God is capable of providing true help.

26. I promise not to look for black magic or learn magic practices that can open the door for the entry of jinn and devil interference in my life.

27. By obeying the teachings of Islam, I pledge to God to distance myself from all forms of shirk and suspicious actions.

28. I vow to always ask God for protection by reading the protection prayers taught by the Prophet SAW from all forms of jinn, devil, and witchcraft.

29. I swear to protect myself from all forms of immorality and sin that can open the door for the entry of jinn, devil, and magic interference in my life.

30. By keeping my heart pure and sincere, I promise not to allow myself to fall into acts that violate religious teachings, which can open the door for the entry of evil jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

31. I vow to always remember Allah in my every step, so that I am spared from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic that want to lead me astray.

32. I swear to always remember death and the afterlife, so that I am not tempted by the temptations of the world that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

33. With the sincerity of my heart, I pledge to God not to believe in predictions, soothsayers, or practices related to magic and jinn.

34. I promise to always keep my purity by staying away from all forms of adultery and immorality that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and witchcraft.

35. By maintaining my relationship with God through worship and obedience to Him, I vow not to be tempted by the tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

36. I swear not to seek knowledge about black magic or practices that are contrary to religious teachings, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

37. I promise to always ask God for protection by reciting protection prayers whenever I feel threatened by the evil of jinn, satan, and magic.

38. By keeping my heart pure and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

39. I vow to always stick to the teachings of Islam as a guide in my life, so that I am spared from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

40. I swear not to engage in religious practices that are contrary to the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

41. By strengthening my faith in God, I promise not to be tempted by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

42. I vow to always pray to God for His protection and guidance in the face of all forms of evil temptations that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

43. I swear to protect myself from all forms of witchcraft or black magic that are against the teachings of Islam.

44. By staying away from bad company and keeping the environment clean from negative influences, I promise not to give an opportunity for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

45. I vow to always remember that God is All-Knowing and All-Seeing, so that I am not tempted to do hidden acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, Satan, and magic to enter.

46. ​​I swear not to ask supernatural beings for help in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

47. By strengthening my relationship with God through worship and piety, I promise not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

48. I promise to always stick to the teachings of Islam as the moral and ethical foundation of my life, so that I am spared from the bad influence of jinns, devils, and magic.

49. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

50. I swear not to seek power from supernatural sources or practices that are contrary to the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

51. I vow to always pray to God sincerely asking for His protection and guidance in the face of all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

52. By taking care of the cleanliness and harmony of the environment around me, I promise not to give an opportunity for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

53. I swear not to get involved in religious practices that are not in accordance with the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

54. By increasing dhikr and seeking forgiveness from Allah, I vow to protect myself from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

55. I promise to always remember that God is Almighty over everything, so that I am not tempted to seek help from supernatural beings who can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

56. By strengthening my faith in God, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

57. I swear not to ask for help from a shaman or fortune teller in finding a solution to the problem I am facing, because I believe only God can provide true help.

58. By avoiding bad company and choosing friends who have good moral values, I promise not to give opportunities for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

59. I vow to always pray to God sincerely asking for His protection and guidance in the face of all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

60. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

61. I swear not to seek power from supernatural sources or practices that are against the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

62. By increasing dhikr, beristighfar, and reading the Quran, I vow to protect myself from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

63. I promise to always remember that only God has absolute power over everything, so that I am not tempted to seek help from supernatural beings who can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

64. By increasing my knowledge and understanding of the teachings of Islam, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

65. I swear not to rely on fortune tellers or healers in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

66. By staying away from bad company and choosing friends who guide in the direction of goodness, I promise not to give an opportunity for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

67. I vow to always ask God for protection and guidance in every step I take, so that I am spared from all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

68. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

69. I swear not to look for black magic or practices that are against the teachings of the Islamic religion, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

70. By multiplying righteous deeds and strengthening my relationship with God, I vow to protect myself from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

71. I promise not to get involved in religious practices that are not in accordance with the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

72. By strengthening my faith in God and keeping my obedience to Him, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

73. I swear not to ask supernatural beings for help in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

74. By taking care of my surroundings from negative influences and avoiding places that are not beneficial, I promise not to give opportunities for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

75. I vow to always pray to God sincerely asking for His protection and guidance in the face of all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

76. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

77. I swear not to seek power from supernatural sources or practices that are contrary to the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

78. By increasing dhikr, beristighfar, and reading the Quran, I vow to protect myself from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

79. I promise to always remember that only God has absolute power over everything, so that I am not tempted to seek help from supernatural beings who can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

80. By increasing my knowledge and understanding of the teachings of Islam, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

81. I swear not to rely on fortune tellers or healers in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

82. By staying away from bad company and choosing friends who guide in the direction of goodness, I promise not to give an opportunity for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

83. I vow to always ask God for protection and guidance in every step I take, so that I can avoid all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

84. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

85. I swear not to look for black magic or practices that are against the teachings of the Islamic religion, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

87. I vow not to get involved in religious practices that are not in accordance with the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

88. By strengthening my faith in God and keeping my obedience to Him, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

89. I swear not to ask supernatural beings for help in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

90. By taking care of my surroundings from negative influences and avoiding places that are not beneficial, I promise not to give opportunities for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

91. I vow to always pray to God sincerely asking for His protection and guidance in the face of all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

92. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

93. I swear not to seek power from supernatural sources or practices that are contrary to the teachings of Islam, which can open the door for the evil of jinns, devils, and witchcraft.

94. By increasing dhikr, beristighfar, and reading the Quran, I vow to protect myself from the bad influence of jinn, satan, and magic.

95. I promise to always remember that only God has absolute power over everything, so that I am not tempted to seek help from supernatural beings who can open the door for the evil of jinn, satan, and magic to enter.

96. By increasing my knowledge and understanding of the teachings of Islam, I pledge not to be influenced by the seductions and tricks of the jinn, the devil, and magic.

97. I swear not to rely on fortune tellers or healers in finding solutions to the problems I face, because I believe only God can provide true help.

98. By avoiding bad company and choosing friends who guide in the direction of goodness, I promise not to give an opportunity for evil jinns, devils, and magic to enter my life.

99. I vow to always ask God for protection and guidance in every step I take, so that I will be spared from all forms of interference and slander that come from jinn, Satan, and magic.

100. By keeping my heart sincere and sincere, I pledge to God not to allow myself to fall into sinful acts that can open the door for the entry of evil jinns, devils, and witchcraft. Thus, I express my commitment to God to stay away from all forms of evil jinn, satan, and witchcraft, as well as stick firmly to the teachings of Islam as a guide in my life.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar